





他來了。
他3個月大。毛色啡金﹐四蹄白雪﹐是我的type﹔
他一時嬌嗲﹐要我寸步不離﹐否則破口大「o苗」﹔他一時狂野﹐溫柔過後張牙舞爪﹐使我遍體鱗傷﹔
他吃得多﹐拉臭臭亦多。拉完在貓沙亂抓﹐抓完用口將腳下污穢「lam」走﹐好乾淨又好「拿渣」﹔
他叫小金仔﹐因阿媽叫阿金。在深水土步出世。 ^_^
憑歌寄意﹕
他3個月大。毛色啡金﹐四蹄白雪﹐是我的type﹔
他一時嬌嗲﹐要我寸步不離﹐否則破口大「o苗」﹔他一時狂野﹐溫柔過後張牙舞爪﹐使我遍體鱗傷﹔
他吃得多﹐拉臭臭亦多。拉完在貓沙亂抓﹐抓完用口將腳下污穢「lam」走﹐好乾淨又好「拿渣」﹔
他叫小金仔﹐因阿媽叫阿金。在深水土步出世。 ^_^
憑歌寄意﹕
Pussy
主唱﹑作曲﹑作曲﹑編曲:陳綺貞
I had a cat
Something pretty
Something small
Something naive
Won tell you lies
Won ask you why
I love my cat
Something really ...
Something bigger
Something guilty
It takes your time
It takes your trust
So easy
I saw a cat
Without the social lines
Without a good day
Without an eclipse
Nobody helps me
Like I did to my little pussy
Give a hand to anyone
I saw a cat
Without the social lines
Without a good day
Without an eclipse
Nobody helps me
Like I did to my little pussy
Give a hand to anyone
Anyone, anyone ...
主唱﹑作曲﹑作曲﹑編曲:陳綺貞
I had a cat
Something pretty
Something small
Something naive
Won tell you lies
Won ask you why
I love my cat
Something really ...
Something bigger
Something guilty
It takes your time
It takes your trust
So easy
I saw a cat
Without the social lines
Without a good day
Without an eclipse
Nobody helps me
Like I did to my little pussy
Give a hand to anyone
I saw a cat
Without the social lines
Without a good day
Without an eclipse
Nobody helps me
Like I did to my little pussy
Give a hand to anyone
Anyone, anyone ...

7 comments:
wow sweet kitten i wish i cud have one in london to kill the lonesome nights ;P a little request dear wud u mind send me this mp3 if u have? gong hay fat choi!
kaka,I am trying to send to you...
很可愛呢, 小金仔現在可好?
你們得好好一起生活啊
花苑﹐小金仔很頑皮﹐但又好可愛呢。
收到你電郵﹐再打比你。
好可愛!:)
可以去你家向小金拜年嘛~
thru 4 eyes: ya ya ya!!! 佢搞到我好肉緊....
tt:可以可以﹐無任歡迎架﹗﹗﹗ :)
Post a Comment